Ok, you just booked your session, congratulations! Now we start figuring out how on earth we're going to prepare for the big day. Well, first of all be sure to check out "10 Ways To Prepare for Your Photoshoot", but when it comes to clothes here's The Deal:
- Pick clothes that have bold, solid colors. Avoid busy fabric patterns that distract the eye (definitely leave the Hawaiian shirts at home!)
- Bring an undershirt or wear a tank top underneath your outfit so you can comfortably switch shirts outdoors
- Avoid large logos; small logos are ok, like those little crocodiles on polo shirts
- Avoid black and white, unless you're planning to layer it under something else like a scarf or jacket. Black leather jackets are ok!
- Speaking of which, during your shoot think in layers; we can get more 'looks' in the same amount of time by just being creative with the way we layer clothing
- Focus on shirts, we might include the top of your pants in some 3/4s shots, but the main focus in our photos will be on the tops.
- Don't worry a thing about shoes! In these shots we will most likely not see your footwear.
- Above all make sure you feel comfortable in what you're wearing! That's the most important piece in the puzzle!